Welcome to Facilities and Maintenance at A+ Charter Schools, Inc.
WE HAVE NEW RFPs AND SEALED BID PROPOSALS AVAILABLE. PLEASE CLICK ON BID PROPOSAL LINK TO THE RIGHT!!!
Here are some frequently asked questions:
- What lease term is being requested for the MFP’s? 36 months, 39 months, or 48 months? 48 – 60 months
- Is A+ open to not pooling the service if a true cost per copy plan benefits A+ more than the pooled plan? A pooled plan can lead to paying for more than what is needed. Yes
- Regarding the “20-30 desktop printers”, would A+ be open to Stewart replacing them all with new HPs that will have a lower cost of service. Yes There would not be a lease or purchase.
- On the 20-30 desktop printers – I’m assuming that the attached list of your devices is what you are referencing? This is important to determine the CPP. Not sure where you got that list from Sir.
- On the (13) 75 ppm Black & White MFPs – The finishing requirements say 4,000 Sheets. Every manufacturer is a little different in their finishing capacity. I know in speaking with Brenton he wanted to make sure that the specs didn’t lean unfairly towards a manufacturer. Would it be acceptable to propose a finisher with 2,000 sheet capacity? It would still be very robust. If the costs are the same and comparable, that would be fine
- Print and Copy Solution – This doesn’t provide a lot of detail on what it needs to accomplish. I will go ahead and give 2 options and explain the differences. Sounds great
Please visit our Facilities Scheduler if you would like to view the facilities available for
reservation at all 4 of our campuses.